5 Reasons to Love Audio Books
Hi ya'll Tank here!
I have been listening to alot of audiobooks lately, and I wanted to share the 5 reasons I love them. So this October, I am going to share with you some of my faves!
1. I can't read. It just was never a skill that I mastered. So having an audiobook playing really helps in the reading department.
2. Allie likes to listen to them while she's driving. It makes the time fly. Plus we aren't searching for radio stations every 45 minutes. Ugh, that's awful!
3. The narrator can really bring the book to life. If you haven't had this experience yet, I would recommend Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. He narrates his own story and honestly it is extraordinary!
4. There is such a variety of books out there. You can listen on your phone, tablet, computer, kindle, or go old school and buy CDs. You can even get the audio of some ebooks so you don't have to put the book down when you are cooking or driving.
5. Last but not least, it is a nice change of pace from the print books. Honestly, I couldn't think of a 5th reason why I love audiobooks. I just do!
How do you feel about audiobooks?
Licks and tail wags,
Hi everyone, Are you looking for a book with a handsome cowboy and a HEA? (Happy Ever After) Check out this promo ! My Unexpec...
Book Blurb: Can love really be found when you stop looking for it...? As Samantha Wishaw watches the love of her life marry another woman,...
Book Blurb from Goodreads : A notorious flirt and private investigator. A broody ex-fighter unable to step into the ring again. Alexa Tanner...
Hi Dear Reader, How are you doing today? Are you enjoying October so far? Here in Minnesota, it has been cold and dreary. The first pa...
Hey Everyone! Allie and I have decided to try something a little different. On Thursdays, we are going to pick a book off of our bookshelves...
I remember reading The Diary of Anne Frank in school. I was probably in 5 th or 6 th grade. I thought that she was amazingly brave as I r...