5 Reasons to Love Audio Books
Hi ya'll Tank here!
I have been listening to alot of audiobooks lately, and I wanted to share the 5 reasons I love them. So this October, I am going to share with you some of my faves!
1. I can't read. It just was never a skill that I mastered. So having an audiobook playing really helps in the reading department.
2. Allie likes to listen to them while she's driving. It makes the time fly. Plus we aren't searching for radio stations every 45 minutes. Ugh, that's awful!
3. The narrator can really bring the book to life. If you haven't had this experience yet, I would recommend Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. He narrates his own story and honestly it is extraordinary!
4. There is such a variety of books out there. You can listen on your phone, tablet, computer, kindle, or go old school and buy CDs. You can even get the audio of some ebooks so you don't have to put the book down when you are cooking or driving.
5. Last but not least, it is a nice change of pace from the print books. Honestly, I couldn't think of a 5th reason why I love audiobooks. I just do!
How do you feel about audiobooks?
Licks and tail wags,
Hi y'all, How are things in your neck of the woods? I had planned on writing this awesome blog post for you, but I found I had nothing...
Insecure Writer's Support Group A database resource site and support group for writer...
Hey guys, I am so excited to announce that my first full-length book is coming out on June 15th! Yah! I just got the cover back from the wo...
Her Boss by Anne-Marie Meyer Narrated by Liz Krane Book Blurb from Goodreads : She's the nanny. He's the boss. Feelings we...
Hey guys, My book released today! Yah!!! Below are buy links and a sneak peek. If you like it please leave a review! Melanie The sign said...
Hi readers! This year I am going to use Grammy’s short story prompts to write a story for my wonderful blog readers. Check out her blog...