5 Reasons to Love Audio Books
Hi ya'll Tank here!
I have been listening to alot of audiobooks lately, and I wanted to share the 5 reasons I love them. So this October, I am going to share with you some of my faves!
1. I can't read. It just was never a skill that I mastered. So having an audiobook playing really helps in the reading department.
2. Allie likes to listen to them while she's driving. It makes the time fly. Plus we aren't searching for radio stations every 45 minutes. Ugh, that's awful!
3. The narrator can really bring the book to life. If you haven't had this experience yet, I would recommend Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. He narrates his own story and honestly it is extraordinary!
4. There is such a variety of books out there. You can listen on your phone, tablet, computer, kindle, or go old school and buy CDs. You can even get the audio of some ebooks so you don't have to put the book down when you are cooking or driving.
5. Last but not least, it is a nice change of pace from the print books. Honestly, I couldn't think of a 5th reason why I love audiobooks. I just do!
How do you feel about audiobooks?
Licks and tail wags,
Purpose: To share and encourage. Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. Those who have been thr...
Insecure Writer's Support Group A database resource site and support group for writer...
Her Boss by Anne-Marie Meyer Narrated by Liz Krane Book Blurb from Goodreads : She's the nanny. He's the boss. Feelings we...
Hey guys, I am so excited to announce that my first full-length book is coming out on June 15th! Yah! I just got the cover back from the wo...
Hi Everyone! In celebration of Thanksgiving and all the shopping to come afterwards, I received audio codes from the wonderful Holly Tiern...
Why did I start writing? I have always been a voracious reader. I have a bookshelf full of books and a Kindle that always has some new ...